- Aluminum powder along with Fly ash, cement, lime, gypsum, surfactants in slurry form is mixed in high speed –Automatic batch mixer resulting in AAC slurry;
- Which is poured in to Mold.
- Reaction of aluminum with lime, water, silica releases Hydrogen gas (H2 ↑) when escapes from slurry, it rises to give porous structured to Calcium silica Hydrate (C-S-H, Concrete).
- This risen mold is cut in to blocks of require size by wire cutting machine.
- Which are again steam cure under high temperature (1800 C) and pressure (12 bars).
This gives High strength and precise sized but lightweight AAC blocks; are green building material perfect for wall of all kind.